YES, IT’s FREE!!!!!!!
1. Who can enroll? How old do I have to be?
- Adult Education services are offered to anyone 18 years of age and older not currently enrolled in K-12.
- Anyone completing the Youth Challenge Program or a home school program is eligible to enroll.
2. How do I enroll in the Adult Education Program? Do I have to take the entire TABE test? What is the enrollment testing procedure?
- Contact the center of your choice to schedule a registration appointment.
- After completing the registration process and placement tests, a meeting with a counselor will occur at which time your course of study can begin.
- An ID or birth certificate and social security number are required.
3. When can I begin?
- After registration and testing have been completed and a course of study has been developed, a start date will be assigned.
4. How long does the HiSETprocess take? How long will it take to get my High School
- The Adult Education program is an individual, self-paced program.
- Completion times vary.
5. What are the locations and times the centers are open?
- Click here for a list of Adult Learning Centers.
6. How many hours am I required to come to school?
- A set number of hours are not required. But, a recommendation will be made during the registration process.
7. How do I get back in after dropping out?
- Contact the center of your choice for re-enrollment instructions. Click here for a list of Adult Learning Centers.